Friday, April 11, 2008

When Will This Bitch Shut Up??!?!

Sorry there's no picture, but Blogger is being a bastard today. This is my surprised face.

Anyway. Heather Mills has given her first interview since her divorce settlement where she won millions of dollars that were earned probably while she was still in fucking diapers.

So of course she used the time to attack Paul McCartney on GMT in Britian.

Bitch says: "I think he's got three different girlfriends. So I wish all the girls the best of luck. Better them than me."

They'd better hide. Something tells me she's gonna hobble her one leg to their houses and stand outside at night screaming like a banshee.

She also didn't seem to feel too badly about dumping the glass of water on Paul's divorce attorney's head. "Mrs. Shackleton said something under her breath, so I cleansed and baptized her. I thought she looked fantastic – I thought it did her a world of good."

Ugh. Bitch is in Vegas where she's to judge the Miss USA pagent. If any of those chicks do their talent routine to a Beatles song, they're fucked.

No comments: