Thursday, April 03, 2008

Holy Hell!


It's like I'm 9 again! Seriously! Gotta get out my mini-stage playset because those old looking bitches are Joey, Jonothan, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny of New Kids on the Block. (And yes, I could type their names without looking. You know you fucking loved NKOTB just like me. I had all their dolls and the stage, and anyways.)


But yes, it's their first picture with all the members in 15 years. I guess they're gonna do another album and tour and they're supposed to announce it on the Today show on Friday. Which is tomorrow.


I wonder if I could get Husband to go to that concert with me....yeah when hell freezes over! I'm calling my cousin in Maine, she'd totally go with me.


Okay this shit is over before I look any more retarded. Gonna go listen to Godsmack now and get some cool back.

No comments: