Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Parisite is in Lust.


So if you give a shit, Parisite Hilton is screwing Benji Madden, one of the bitches in the band Good Charlotte. I guess he must be blind to her herpes or some shit because she's declaring her undying love for the ho.


From People Magazine and WWTDD.com: "I've never felt so happy and in love," she declared in a post on her MySpace Celebrity blog Tuesday. "He's such an amazing guy and life has never been better."For the past month the hotel heiress, 27, has been touring – hitting Europe and Africa – with Madden and his band, Good Charlotte."It's so much fun going to their shows every night, I now know every song by heart," Hilton wrote. "All the guys in the band are so cool and sweet and it's been such an amazing and memorable experience."


God I cannot imagine what her vagina must look like. I wonder if she always keeps the bedroom dark because most normal men would run screaming horror-flick-style. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! IT HAD PUSS AND TEETH!"


Okay I have no idea.

No comments: