Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cameron Diaz is an Ugly Hag


About a year ago, Justin Timberlake awoke from a nightmare and realized "Holy shit! I'm having sex with what??!?!" Then ran screaming like a bat out of hell for Jessica Biel. Granted, Biel is no Angelina Jolie but after Cameran Diaz, a small troll is more attractive.


Anyway, point to my story is Diaz is rationalizing why nobody wants to fuck her.


From Us Magazine: "It's been nice not having a boyfriend for the past year," she says in the new issue of British GQ. "In fact, it's the first time I haven't had one in 10 years, and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment. "I could be in a relationship if I wanted to be, but I haven't finished doing what I'm doing," she added..."I'm a lot of woman - in a lot of ways," she says. "And I understand that can be intimidating."


Yeah, if she wanted to, she could totally be in a relationship with that homeless bum she saw on the subway. I get the feeling she's about as pleasant as road rash. Her and Parisite Hilton should be buddies.

No comments: