Monday, April 07, 2008

Oh Yeah, This is a Good Idea.


So JLo just birthed twins. Since she is just so smart and all, she's made Tom Cruise the twins' godfather. I can see good things happening here, definately.


However not everyone is happy about the diva's decision, namely her husband Marc Anthony, a devote Catholic, who is said to be concerned about Cruise's mysterious religious beliefs, it was reported.An insider claims despite Anthony's opposition Cruise is over, saying: 'Tom is delighted. Marc wasn't sure if it was a good idea to have a Scientologist as the kids' godfather, especially as he and Jennifer are both Catholic.'


Marc also didn't want his children sacraficed to L. Ron Hubbard either. Man you know that would worry me, and all. I mean, I may be a weirdo, but I wouldn't want some batshit insane midget as my kid's godfather. But hey, that's just me. I could be an asshole.


Shut up, you.

No comments: