Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Get The Hell Over It, Already!


Rosie O'Donnell was on Martha Stewart's show the other day and apparently her fat ass isn't over getting dumped by The View.


Says RoRo the Enormous: “There was people there telling me what to do. There was a little Republican who scared me.”


To you, Rosie, everyone is little. I'm sure the little republican was more scared than you. She was afraid you were going to eat her.


Also, she thinks she should be the face of mental illness. She said on Good Morning, America: "I sort of feel Britney has become the poster child (for mental illness). The kid is very young. She never had a childhood. She never rode a Big Wheel. Rather than put her face on mental illness, or Brooke Shields, who had postpartum depression, use me."


Apparently she's never looked in a mirror and realized her fat ass would scare even the craziest of crazies. Dumb ho needs to shut up and go buy some Doc Martens.


Damn there's nothing to talk about today! Someone go poke Tom Cruise with a stick or some shit! Maybe he'll sue somebody else and I'll have something to bitch about.

No comments: