Monday, April 14, 2008

What the Hell Kinda GD Diet is This??


Seriously, it's the "cookie diet." And it is not as exciting as it sounds.


According to DListed: You eat one meal per day and that's dinner. You eat up to six cookies per day when you're feeling hungry. Six cookies plus one meal of chicken or fish equals 800 calories.


Whatever I eat an entire package of Oreos in one sitting. So that's probably why I was bigger than Oprah at a buffet when I was pregnant.


The actual story here is that Madonna's husband Guy Richie (why hasn't he killed himself yet?) was on this diet and while he was, didn't wanna do the nasty with Maddy. He probably never does, and just used this diet as an excuse.


Says Vadge: "My husband went on that cookie diet and it was such a turn-off because he didn't want to have sex. He's not on it anymore, thank god! He did lose weight but he didn't really need to lose that much weight. I think he did it because all his friends were doing it and he wanted to see if he could do it."


Sex with Madonna must be like a nightmare. I'll bet dust bunnies fly out of her cooch.

No comments: