Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh Please Tell Me This is True!

Once again, no picture because Blogger is selective when it feels like fucking working.

My cold, black little heart is leaping with joy. Someone put up a Wikipedia page advertising a Vh1 reality show called I Love Money. Basically it's like Real World/Road Rules Challenge only with the assholes from Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and the best of the three: Rock of Love. The cast is to be:

Host: LaLa
Pumkin (Flavor of Love, Season 1)

Hoopz (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
Toasteee (Flavor of Love, 2)
Nibblz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
Bootz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
Sinceer (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
Thing 1 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
Thing 2 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
Chance (I Love New York, Season 1)
Real (I Love New York, Season 1)
Heat (I Love New York, Season 1)
12 Pack (I Love New York, Season 1)
Whiteboy (I Love New York, Season 1)
The Entertainer (I Love New York, Season 2)
Midget Mac (I Love New York, Season 2)
Heather (Rock of Love, Season 1)
Brandi C. (Rock of Love, Season 1)
Destiney (Rock of Love, Season 2)
Megan (Rock of Love, Season 2)
Kristy Joe (Rock of Love, Season 2)

Heather from season 1 Rock of Love will straight kill some bitches. I'm rooting for her already. This will be a masterpiece, mark my words, I'm all over this shit.

Source



This is Heather giving some season 2 bitch the beatdown she deserves. I posted this the other day, and thought I'd remind you again in case you doubt me when I say she will rule all.

No comments: