Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What in the Name of God and Sweet Baby Jesus is Wrong with Criss Angel?!?!?!!



Besides the fact that he managed to freak the eff out like a crazed lunatic at the Miss USA finals a while back, which was brought to the attention of The Hairpiece Donald Trump, he apparently glued a dead rat to his face.

I mean what the hell kinda GD girlfriend lets her man do that to himself??? He looks like a drunken homeless alcoholic. The only reason I know that it's even Criss Angel is the Mr. T style jewelry he always wears.

Someone piss test this dude, he needs Intervention like right now. Only
Jeff Van Vonderen can save his ass now. I mean, Mindfreak is on the same network. Just have a crossover!

Source


P.S. In case you think I'm nuts, this is why I'm in freaking shock. Criss used to look like this:


No comments: