Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sex and the City Makes 14-year-olds into Whores


Yeah and ER made me into a doctor. Blah.

Some chick named Lisa is claiming the hos of Sex and the City made her into a whore when she was but 14. "When you're that age you try to emulate people on TV. Carrie smoked, so I smoked, Samantha looked at hooking up with random people as not a big deal, so that's what I did too. It wasn't 'Sex and the City's' fault. I love the show, but I think it made it a little easier to justify my behavior."

She is now 22, but at the time she was just a sex-loving freak. She even used one of the lines from the show on a dude after he came in her mouth and she thought it tasted gross. She told him his stuff was rotten. "That was something that happened to me. I used her exact words: 'You have funky spunk.' I knew from watching the show that it had to do with something he was eating." See? The show is also educational. She learned things.

When she was 19, she quit being a skank and moved to Utah. She met a mormon dude, converted, married him, and is a wife and mommy to his kids. He no longer allows her to watch the show, and she's sold the DVD's on eBay and says everything's okay now. Nothing like a husband who tells you what TV shows to watch! Although with this bitch, he really has to. She might watch Desperate Housewives and try to become an old skank instead of a young one, thus starting the whole process over again.

Bah I'm calling shananigans anyway. It's just too much of a coincidence that she's coming forward with this right now when the damn movie is about to come out. Give her therapy and tell her to shut the hell up.

Source

No comments: