Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Not the Only Bitch Who Thinks Nick Hogan Deserves to be Miserable


Over at CelebWarship, they covered the story about Nick Hogan being a pissy asshole about having to give up an entire 8 months of his life while his friend basically gave up the entire rest of his life. The comments on that story over there are quite awesome so I thought I'd give them tribute here.

AmyD says: May 21st, 2008 at 8:02 pm
Poor baby, he’s “struggling to form a sentence”. Yeah, so’s the guy you PUT INTO A COMA, you asshole.


-My thoughts exactly.


Kats says: May 22nd, 2008 at 10:31 am
Good. I hope the little entitled fucker rots.


- I love you.

Seriously, that made me happy. So I thought I'd share. In case any of you bitches think I was mean to that little pussy, then there ya go. I'm not alone!

Source

No comments: