Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yay Beth's Coming Back!


Okay eff off you racist mullet. I'm trying to bow to the grace and beauty that is Beth, whose boobs are being blocked by your ugly mullet face.

Anywho. Even though I'd heard the shit got canceled, Dog the Bounty Hunter is returning to A&E for a fifth season.

According to AP: "It's not about ratings," A&E spokesman Michael Feeney said. "We know his heart. We know him and know he's not a racist."Scott Lonker, vice president nonfiction and alternative programming at A&E, said viewer demand for the show also weighed in the decision.

Niger Innis, national chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality, said Chapman's use of the racial slur was wrong. But he noted that Chapman "took ownership of the harm it caused" and "sought to turn his life around."Alphonso Braggs, Hawaii chapter president of the NAACP, disagreed, saying Chapman got off lightly for behavior that is "absolutely unacceptable."

"If individuals see they are able to behave inappropriately with little or no consequence, they will continue that pattern," he said.

My ass it's not about ratings. EVERYTHING is about fucking ratings. Which I don't understand, there's some other shows on A&E that are doing very well. I dunno, Dog probably got on their nerves with all this bitching and moaning. "I'm sorry please gimmie my show back! I'm so broke I can no longer afford the hair gel and boob implant surgeries for my wife! My mullet is falling! I'll never say another bad word in my life!"

Something like that. I dunno all I know is once again, my eyes will befall upon the gorgeousness that is Beth Chapman. That bitch is fabulous.

No comments: