Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol Finale Tonight


So I thought it was last night and turned it on and saw the last 20 minutes or so. I live in the Kansas City area, so there's so much David Cook worship around here, I'm getting freaking sick of it. Anyways, he was doing his last song, and I have to admit he kicked some ass. Of course that pansy bitch Simon just had to piss in his cheerios and give him critism.

Then the other David with the annoying last name who looks to be maybe 14, at most, sang and butchered John Lennon's Imagine. He should be beaten. But all three judges sucked his ass and the pre-teen chicks in the audience screamed so loud I'm sure all the dogs in the area of filming are new deaf.

So tonight is the results show. I'm sure it's forever long, and all they really need to say is "this bitch won, this one lost." I want David Cook to win, and a lot of people are predicting that he will, but remember, this is the same show that made Clay Gayken a star. I don't have high hopes.

Anyway, after tonight this shit is over until next fall, when they annoy me once again.

Source

No comments: