Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Those Poor Hogans


Stupid orange freaks. They're all stupid asses, I've decided.

Brooke Hogan got into an accident and sadly, is all right and didn't sustain any injuries. She did blog about it on her MySpace, then promptly removed the stupidity. But Michael K at DListed posted it in its entirety so we can giggle together:

What happened to my brother and our friend John was horrible and very hard for both of our families. But I truly believe my brother and John saved My life and my best friends life.... I don't know if you heard, but my friend and I got into a really bad car accident today ourselves... As I turned on my car I clicked my seatbelt. As we pulled out onto the road, I looked over and realized my friend didn't have her seatbelt on. I reminded her to put it on and the minute she clicked it, a car crashed into us. It was a horrible car accident, one that most would be severely hurt in, but we had our seatbelts on and they kept us in tight. I have to thank my brother and my best friend John for teaching me an important lesson that saved our lives.

I know that because my family is under a microscope, the turn of unfortunate events are magnified and seem like they just keep on coming...And having everyone watching and commenting on our life is extremely hard. If I could stop it I would because it feels terrible. We try to stay away from it but can't help that its shoved in our faces. So please, if youre a supporter, please spread the good around cause its nice to have friends when things go awry. And for the haters, Im sure we're not the only ones you're hurting. I would hope people are never this mean to you because it makes things so much harder......You're human and so are we. Nothing different.

God Bless

Someone give this bitch an award. Once again she has to bitch about how "mean" we all are to her stupid brother. In case anyone has forgotten, that asshole got drunk, decided to drive his stupid penis replacement car, get into an illegal street race with another asshole, crash his car, and put his friend in an irreversable coma. Wow, life is hard for Nick, isn't it? Oh yeah it's rough. Poor baby had to give up 8 whole months in jail.

In case you're wondering, all respect I had for this douche is now gone.

TMZ got ahold of a couple taped phone coversations Nick had with his parents in jail. In one he is whining to his mommy about how horrible jail is and how he doesn't even have a window. He also goes on to bitch that he doesn't think it's fair that he's in jail for a "car accident." Seriously. Want to hear that stupidity? Go here. Yes, he's literally crying like a baby during it. I like that she tells him he "has to handle it" and "he can't buy his way out of it." Damn skippy, pussy man.

They got another conversation between Nick and his father Hulk wherein his father basically blamed Nick's victim, John Graziano. Seriously. Says Hulk: "God laid some heavy shit on that kid, I don't know what he was into." Wow. That's some brass ones. Nick responds with "He was a negative person."

You know what? I know a lot of fucking negative people but who the hell deserves what John got? Yeah he made the decision to get in the car with the douche, but ultimately, it was Nick's responsibility to get his passengers and himself from point A to point B safely. He broke the law, John didn't. Asshole.

In the conversation, Nick and Hulk yap about some reality deal they're set to do when the douch gets out of jail. He tells his dad to work on it so he can make the most money. Wow. Here that beauty here.

They are all assholes and karma is a bitch. That's all I'm saying.

Source, Source and
Source

No comments: