Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mutt Lange is a Dumbass


I guess last week word got out that Shania Twain and husband of 14 years, Mutt Lange, called it quits. According to Lange, "they just grew apart." What he does not mention is how he was fucking the secretary.

According to People: What caused the sudden breakup of Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert "Mutt" Lange, after 14 years of marriage?...sources close to the situation say a third party was involved: Marie Ann Thiebaud, a longtime secretary and manager of the couple's chateau in Switzerland. "Mutt and Marie Ann left their spouses for each other and are still in a relationship," says one source...An insider says the "You're Still the One" singer is "devastated. This came out of left field...She loved him."

So the hot picture above? Is Shania Twain. She is still that hot. I want to see the secretary. She must have the voodoo pussy because why the hell else would you cheat on your wife when she looks like this and this aaaand you look like this. He's fucking stupid.
UPDATE: I don't know how true this is, but I heard on the radio this morning that Shania has been celibate for the past year or so. In which case I say, I don't care how hot you are. If you don't have sex with YOUR HUSBAND whom you claim to love, I can see why he went elsewhere for sexy stuffs. Not sayin' it's right, but I can understand. Who the hell goes celibate in a marriage unless they hate who they're married to? I'm just sayin'....

Source

No comments: