Friday, May 09, 2008

Nice Try, Roseanne


So George Clooney did a screening of his new flick Leatherheads and had a little chat with a critic from Rolling Stone regarding his early days in acting. If you remember, he had a spot on Roseanne, the show starring the original loudmouth, Roseanne Barr. Now I love her. She's funny. But she's also very unattractive and she had to be joking to think George effing Clooney would ever want to see her naked, let alone do sexy things with her. Ew. I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it.

According to People, he said of the incident: "I worked on her first series, and when I met her she said, 'You're really good looking, why don't you take me out behind the stage and make me stink.' She was unbelievably kind to me at a time when no one was."

Wow what a line. I'm sure he was just blown away. And I'm sure she stank already.

No comments: