Wednesday, May 28, 2008

See? I Was Right. He's Going to Rehab.



Did you know Gary Dourdan was in Aliens: Resurrected? Hey me neither. I was flipping through the cable the other day and thought "Hey! That's Warrick with dreads!"


Anyways. He isn't going to jail, just rehab. Color me shocked.

He plead guity to possession of cocaine and ecstacy and was told he was to complete a drug treatment program then the charges would be dropped. Damn that's light! I need to move to California.

Says Gary's lawyer: "He very much regrets what happened and he's very embarrassed by what occurred, but he's looking forward to moving on and getting back to work. He is very grateful to the court for being understanding and giving him an opportunity to resolve the issue and move forward."

After he gets himself all better he needs to head back over to CSI. Because I don't know how I would survive without the man-loving between Warrick and Nick Stokes. It's gonna suck next season without that or the older-lady-with-botox thing he had going on with Catherine. Hey shut up that show is my crack and I'm addicted like Amy Winehouse any day of the week.

Source

No comments: