Friday, May 09, 2008

Nick Hogan to Spend 8 Months in Jail


Only 8 months?!?! Seriously this little douche put a guy in a coma. This poor man is gonna spend the rest of his life in a nursing home, and all Nick gets is 8 fucking months??

In case you don't remember, Nick Hogan got liquored up and thought he should drive his car and then race said car. He got into a horrible accident, which gave his friend irreversable brain damage.

Anyways, for some reason, they let his dumbass sister Brooke talk in court. She stood up and cried about "this is why she hates being a celebrity." Yeah, because she's a selfish bitch like that.

Before being sentenced, Nick got to speak to the judge. He was pretty mature about his guilt, though I'll give him that. He said in part: "I'll never, ever be able to tell John 'sorry' enough times to make up for what happened on Aug. 26. I loved John to death. He was like my oldest brother and my best friend. I'm ready to take my punishment."

He's to go to jail immediately.

Source

No comments: