Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sharon Stone is an Asshole


The blurry thing over her crotchal area is covering up the fact that Sharon Stone is airing out her mangy vagina. If you care to see that sort of thing, I'm sure the original picture is still on IDLYITW somewhere. Or you could just go rent Basic Instinct 2. I think she flashes the old pussy in that piece of trash a couple times.

Anywho, she's an asshole. Remember the earthquakes in China? So far they've killed 67,183, injured more than 300,000, 15 million people have lost their homes, and nearly 21,000 are unaccounted for. But hey, don't feel sorry for them. It's their own fault giant earthquakes shook them up, according to Stone.

"I'm not happy about the way that the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don't think anyone should be unkind to anyone else," she told reporters at Cannes. "And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do because I don't like that." She said she's also been wondering how the United States should handle the Olympics because China is "not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who's a good friend of mine." When the earthquake hit, Stone wondered if it was a case of what goes around, comes around. "Then all this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and I thought, is that karma? When you're not nice, that the bad things happen to you?"

So yeah. Asshole. Not that I especially liked her in the first place, but this just puts that in stone. Remember that karma thing you were talking about, bitch? It works both ways. That's all I'm sayin.'

Source

No comments: