Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More Rumors of TomKat Distress


I try not to get excited when I hear things like this, because I'd hate to think "YES! She's getting her brain back!" then realize she's still under the Crazy Midget's control. So I will contain myself.

Anywho, according to The Scoop on MSNBC.com, Katie-Kate and The Midget had a big ol' screaming match.

“He told Katie he wasn’t going, considering the bad relations between him and her family,” an “insider” told the mag. “Katie was really happy he said that, because she’d been afraid to admit to him that she didn’t want him to go.”

The couple allegedly had a “huge argument” which ended with Katie declaring, “I’m doing this and you can’t stop me.” Her rep denies the story.

Whoa. If this is true, that is awesome. She actually disobeyed orders! Sweet!

No comments: