Thursday, May 25, 2006

Chestica Still a Selfish Idiot



Life & Style Weekly magazine is claiming that Chestica Simpson is "struggling with loneliness." She had some TV pilot that failed, so after it did, she sent and orchid and some cookies to Nick Lachey.

“I’m tired of being alone,” Simpson told a friend, according to the mag. “I have no one to come home to, no one to call at the end of the night. I’m traveling all over the place by myself. When I was with Nick, I had someone who understood what I was going through.” The divorce lawyers are close to finalizing a deal, but some close to Simpson say that she hopes they’ll reconcile before the split is a done deal. “It would be explosive,” a “pal” told the mag, “and they’re both attracted to fireworks.”

Let's see, she doesn't miss him because she loves him, she misses him because he kissed her ass. The bad thing is, Nick is such a sap, he'd take her dumb ass back. Blah.

No comments: