Friday, May 26, 2006

How Gay is a Goose?


I'm sure Jared Leto was screwing around when he said this, but it was an AOL interview:

ThirtySecondLeto: I’ll give you an exclusive....
TyeinMusic: ooh. lay it on me
ThirtySecondLeto: I’m gay
TyeinMusic: *!*
TyeinMusic: please tell me you're serious
ThirtySecondLeto: as a goose.
TyeinMusic: so does this mean that in real life, you were more “Ricky Vasquez” than “Jordan Catalano”?
TyeinMusic: don’t tease me, jared!

And this kinda confirms he was screwing around...after laying the Lindsay Lohan rumors to rest (according to him, they were and still are, good friends, and that's it) he elaborates:

TyeinMusic: but wait. back up... are you gay or not?
TyeinMusic: cuz if not, that was SO mean!
ThirtySecondLeto: hahaha
ThirtySecondLeto: I’m like Morrissey.
TyeinMusic: and... morrissey's kinda gay
TyeinMusic: when he’s not being celibate :)
ThirtySecondLeto: i thought he was asexual?
TyeinMusic: oh, he's totally doin’ it now.
TyeinMusic: listen to the new CD ;)
ThirtySecondLeto: good for him. let it all out man

Yeah the interviewer should know emo dudes don't say "gay." Just "Once, I kissed this boy.....because I'm SO in touch with my senstive side!"

Anywho, if you want to read the whole interview, here's the link:
http://music.aol.com/artists/aim-celebrity-interview/jared-leto-page-2

No comments: