Monday, May 22, 2006

Kate Moss Kicks Pete Doherty's Ass


Last week, Pete Doherty sprayed an MTV camera with his own blood from a syringe. I didn't report on it considering the photos made me want to vomit. But it happened.

Apparently, Kate Moss, after hearing about that, called Pete Doherty over to her home in London, where she beat the crap out of him.

Says Pete:

"She was angry about the blood spraying thing. She beat the crap out of me. She layed into me punching and kicking. I'm alright, but she hurt my finger. I couldn't do anything back, because she's a girl."

Okay, he won't hit Kate back since she's a chick, but if some random female fan passes out on his floor, she's fair game to shoot up? Yeah I don't get it either, but him getting his ass kicked by Kate Moss is still funny shit.

In other Pete news, Rough Trade Records, who carried Babyshambles, which is Pete's band, has decided to drop the band, due to Doherty's behaviours and troubles. The band is rushing to find another label, but considering Pete is still a drugged out mess, that could prove impossible.

Source for label dropping Babyshambles: http://www.earvolution.com/2006/05/label-drops-pete-doherty-babyshambles.asp

No comments: