Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dave Navarro Isn't Gay. You Know How I Know? He Doesn't Like Coldplay.


Yeah my title is gay, though.

Hot Shit Dave Navarro admitted in an interview that he'd experimented with the same sex before, but it only cemented his straightness.

"I've come to realise through my experimentation over the years that I'm not gay, nor am I bisexual."

The former Red Hot Chili Pepper, who famously locked lips with lead singer Anthony Kiedis in one of their music videos, adds, "I've never been aroused by a man, but I've been in situations where I could potentially be aroused."

He also adds that if he were gay, he'd do Johnny Depp. Yeah, Johnny's hot and all, but I'm hella jealous that Dave got to kiss Anthony Kiedis. Holy crap I know they're both dudes and all, but I need to find that music video. I can't believe I've never seen that shit.

No comments: