Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Somebody Didn't Get Hugged Enough as a Child


This guy has some unhealthy dislike for Maddy. I know she's old and tired, but day-um!

"Ok the people that went to Madonna's concert in L.A. Spent $380 A Ticket tosee this (he shows pic of her hanging on the cross) and let me tell you that's worth every dime that you paid really. Hey Madonna will you do me a favor, knock off the Christ bashing for 10minutes will you. She doesn't even offend me anymore I've gone numb to Madonna's antics. What really bugs me is the hypocrisy. Last year she was promoting her horrible children books Madonna said 'we shouldn't let our kids watch TV, Americans have to stop doing thattheres too much filth on television'."

"Gee Madonna why would you think theres too much filth on TV? (he plays hervideos for like a virgin and American pie) Look at this I'm not even sure but I think I'm getting crabs just from watching this, really in fact if youre at home grab some penicillin, swallowit otherwise youre gonna be peeing cookie dough tomorrow."

"Do you remember when Madonna made out with Britney spears at the vmas apparently that confused her daughter Lordes, which is a stupid name, she asked her mom she said "mom are you gay?" Madonna's response in that fake British accent "I am the mummy pop star andshe is the baby pop star and I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her." By energy, Madonna if you mean cold sours then yeah youre probably right."

"Madonna's latest antics has everybody shocked, I don't know why really she's a one trick pony, since 1983 same stuff. The only thing that shocks me anymore is when people are who they say they are they don't play games with who they are just to makemoney."

"Instead of humping a stack of bibles Madonna, maybe you should lose the fake British accent, act your age, spend a little more time with your kids and leave mine alone.

That Madonna would be truly shocking."

Okay, I agree that Madonna's tactics are tired and done. But what she WANTS is a reaction. If you say something good about her, she's happy. If you go off like this dude did, she's fucking ECSTATIC! So if you really want to piss of The Madge, then don't talk about her at all. That would bug her.

Until then, someone get that old fuck on some medication before his head explodes. Being THAT angry about a musician is unhealthy.

I love you, Maddy!

No comments: