Tuesday, May 30, 2006

OH I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!


Can I just say that I freaking LOVE the New York Post right now? They basically called out Jennifer Aniston for being a boring, shitty actress. In the form of a "Dear John" type letter. I'm so gonna quote the whole letter, because this shit has made my day:

JEN, we need to talk. We really don't know how to say this. It's so hard, you know.

After "Friends" and stuff, it seemed so good between us. We really liked you in "Office Space" and "The Good Girl." And you were even halfway decent in "Along Came Polly."

But then you went and tried out this whole Hollywood star thing. You booked all these big movies. And, we can barely say this, they were terrible. No wonder Brad left.

I mean, really: "Derailed," "Rumor Has It," and now "The Break-Up," which we saw - and it was every bit as awful as a real breakup.

We'll give you "Friends With Money," but mostly because we like Frances and Katherine. Maybe you should get more into indie flicks.

Don't get mad. We really hope we can still be friends. But for now, umm, can we have our keys back? And those White Stripes CDs you borrowed? Thanks.

The "letter" is signed Isaac Guzman, so it's safe to say I fucking LOVE that person. Oh that has made my poor hungover head SO HAPPY. What a great way to start the week.

But seriously, does bitch TRY anymore? Or is she just "give me whatever script you have on the bottom of the pile...you know, the one you were gonna line the cat litter box with? Yeah, I want to do THAT movie."

No comments: