Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Someone Comfiscate His Razors! NOW!


Okay so the summer leg of the Nine Inch Nails tour has begun. They aren't coming anywhere close to me, but I still make my daily visit to the NIN website. I've discovered, like in the photo above, that Hot Shit King Trent Reznor has started rockin' a shorter buzzed hairstyle. I know it's summer, and this is probably cooler on the noggin,' but I have mixed feelings. When he first started doing the shorter hair, I got used to it, and enjoyed it. But I still liked to close my eyes and dream of the lusty, sexy, long hair days of yore.

Example:



See what I mean? That was hot shit. Now, with the ultra-short look, I'm not sure if I can get into it. Oh well. At least I can still enjoy the muscley arms and hot ass. See? There's a silver lining in everything.

Oh and because it's fun, can you find the Trent Reznor hanging with his dog in this photo?

No comments: