Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Paris Hilton Has Fans! And They Hate Pink!!


First, let me get over the fact that there are people out there who actually think Parisite Hilton has talents other than tramping up the red carpet with her crotch crabs. Hee.

Okay, onto the story here. Rock singer Pink was giving a speech to about 700 girls in Toronto regarding her new album, with that kick ass song Stupid Girls wherein Pink pokes fun at all the dipshit females in Hollywood today.

When she was done, some no-talent, zitty 15-year-old bitch had something to say.

When Pink was finished, a nasty 15-year-old girl screamed at her: "Maybe you put down girls like Paris because you are soooo fat and UGLY!"

"You're just jealous because Paris has talent."

What talent? Looking like a giant ho on night vision cameras? Having the same vapid facial expression for every single camera that might have the bad luck to fall upon her? To look incredibly NASTY in a swimsuit?? (Proof: http://trent.blogspot.com/2006/05/and-in-other-news.html )

I can't BELIEVE there are actually girls in the world who look up to that trash. I mean, I knew they existed, but I figured they'd be too ashamed to show themselves in public like that.

ETA: Oh man, I just found this and HAD to add it in case some Parisite supporter wandered over and tried telling me I was wrong about her. Click this link, and watch this clip of the dimwit dancing to Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? at some party. Oh this shit is rich.

Video Clip of Hilarity: http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/05/somebody-push-her.html

No comments: