Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Elizabeth Taylor Laughs at Ahlzeimer's Rumor


So I was right to be skeptical of the Enquirer regarding Liz.

Elizabeth Taylor was on Larry King Live yesterday and scoffed at rumors that she was suffering from Ahlzeimer's Disease, but went on to say that she uses a wheelchair because of back pain.

Appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live," the 74-year-old actress and two-time Academy Award winner described herself as happy and busy with a new venture designing jewelry -- "one of my passions" -- and said she remains active in the fight against
AIDS' name=c1> SEARCH
News News Photos Images Web' name=c3> AIDS.

Asked about the recent flurry of tabloid stories on her health, a feisty Taylor answered: "Oh come on! Do I look like I'm dying? Do I look like or sound like I have Alzheimer's?"

King replied, "no," and asked what she thought prompted such headlines.

"I think they're trying to sell magazines," she said. "Some audience out there ... they like scandal. They like filth. And if they want to hear that I'm dead, sorry folks. I'm not. And I don't plan on it."

She looked better than she has been looking, though! She doesn't look all out of it and whoozy. She's channeling the Young Liz here!

No comments: