Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dave Grohl Isn't Dead


Some internet rumor started that Dave Grohl had died. A friend of his and his wife's even called his cell phone to offer sympathies to his wife about Dave's death!

Talking about how he found out about his alleged demise, he explained: "I got a phone message from a friend saying 'Er I guess... Jordyn [Grohl's wife]... this is maybe... for you. I'm so sorry to hear what happened'. I heard this message and went 'What the fuck?'. They were leaving a message on my cell phone saying 'I'm sorry Dave died'.

"That was weird, but I guess I've finally graduated to that status of being an internet rumour. It weirded me out a bit, but it's stupid. I'm like a cockroach, don't worry, I'll be around for a long time."

Well thank GOD for that. Dave has to hang around for a while to help save the state of music today. Between his band, Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, they have a long road ahead of them. The K Feds and the shitty emo bands may come up against them, but they will prevail.

No comments: