Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This Explains Everything


Jewel used to be awesome. Her, her guitar, singing music that meant something. You didn't hear her shit in gay discos, or on the radio really. Some of her best stuff was unreleased on that first CD.

Then, Intuition came out. And she was dead to me. Now I know why she started writing that shit and got her boobs done.

She didn't used to drink, now she thinks alcohol is the elixir of life!

"I grew up singing for alcoholics, and it never really seemed like alcohol fixed anything. I was afraid that it would get me. Around 30, I kind of realized that alcohol really does solve all your problems. Whoever said drinking doesn't help lied. You live and you learn."

Bitch will be in the Betty Ford center drying out before we know it!

No comments: