Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lohan Gets Her Own Song


If you remember, Linds Lohan screwed the drummer from the British Band McFly in the bathroom at a bar in New Orleans while she was filming that piece of crap Just My Luck. Now the other members of the band have written a song about it, and the whole band recorded it.

Says the Mirror:

Confirming they had decided to go public with the details, Danny told us coyly: "The song is about Lindsay who Harry hooked up with in America.

"We banned Harry from having any say in the lyrics. Me, Tom and Dougie sat down and wrote the song as a joke, then went up to Harry and said: "Mate, we just wrote a song about this Lindsay girl you hooked up with. You don't mind do you?'

"He bloody loves it." We bet he does!

Danny admitted: "I'm not sure she'd like it, to be honest. She hasn't heard it yet and we've no intention of playing it for her.

"We did swap numbers though and she said she'd call us when she comes over here. She wants to buy a flat in London and has asked for our advice.

If anybody remembers, she's fucking moving there because she's in love with the drummer guy. Hee. This shit is hilarious. I haven't heard the song, but Egotastic posted some lyrics:

"Set the scene, I think I'm in love now. Your eyes are green, you come from above now.

"I wanna put my hands on your skin. Underneath the clothes that you're in. I wanna get with you. Please, Please, Lindsay, Please.

"Your red hair, you're taking me higher. You love yourself more than you love me."

This piece of muscial genious is called Please, Please, Lindsay, Please. Oh God I love it. I must have it. I hope they sell this shit in the states, because I would love to be a fly (heh) on the wall when Linds hears it the first time.

No comments: