Tuesday, June 06, 2006

HELLO BABY!

*Pictures removed*

FINALLY we have pictures of the most genetically gifted baby ever. This is obviously little Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt making her pictoral debut. Rumor has it that People magazine paid out a killer $4.1 million to post some photos of the baby, so this kinda sucks for them. Oh well, I'm happy I got to see the baby. She's so cute, and she looks tiny, even for a newborn. Hard to believe mama gained so much weight for such a little girl.

Oh well best of luck to them.

ETA: Okay, apparently those pictures were a leak, and Hello didn't mean for them to go out so early. So they aren't happy. I haven't been asked to, but I figured I'd better pull the picture. If you want to see baby Shiloh, the new People mag should have some considering they paid out the ass for 'em. I dunno about you all, but I will be buying that magazine.

No comments: