Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Excuse Me While I Die Laughing


Ashlee Simpson is featured in the new issue of Marie Claire magazine. The following is a direct quote from said magazine:


"She's had it with Hollywood's twisted view of feminine beauty. Her goal: to get women to appreciate their diverse shapes and sizes. Along with a group of teens, Simpson send the kind of messages we all want to hear."

Try reading that shit with a straight face. Go ahead, try it. Didn't work, did it? Now, here's a quote straight from the plastic surgery horse's mouth:

"Everyone is made differently, and that's what makes us beautiful and unique. I want girls to look in the mirror and feel confident."

In case you forgot, this is the same chick who has had her nose done, her lips injected, has put on blonde extensions, and I fully believe she'll have her tits done before it's all over, all in effort to look like her braindead older sister, who cannot stop fucking people.

So yeah. I'm gonna go clean up my shirt, because I seriously spat Pepsi all over myself just posting this.

No comments: