Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ken Paves is Hot Shit


Ken Paves has been Chestica's right hand man, because as dense as she is, even Big Boobs McGee knows that every gal needs a couple gay male friends to survive. Also, they never hesitate to say "Girl, you look a hot mess." Gotta love 'em.

Anyway, he may be buddy-buddy with Chestica, but he's not exclusive to her. He's worked the hair of Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria (Bitch), Jessica Biel, Brittney Murphy, and Avril Lavigne.

He and Chestica volunteer for Operation Smile, which is an organization that performs much needed dental surgeries for poor children around the world. Apparently, this cause is close to Ken's heart, as he lost a nephew to cancer.

"I did make a commitment to myself that I would never turn away a charity, especially for children, because I want to be a man of my world for my nephew...it is for him that I'm doing it."

He sounds like a nice guy. I still want him to do something with my hair before I shave that shit off and buy a wig.

No comments: