Thursday, June 22, 2006

Madonna and I Laugh at Mariah Carey


Apparently, Mariah Carey has been canceling shows. Rumor has it that the reason is because ticket sales sucked big time.

Also, the rumor is that Madonna "laughed hysterically" when she heard that. And really, so did I. Who the hell cares about Mariah Carey? Really?

Of course, Madonna is denying that, and denying that they have a fued going on. Because when you're Madonna, someone as low on the totem pole as Mariah really doesn't bother you. But I still say she probably laughed.

Mariah's spokeswhores are trying to say they canceled shows at small venues so they could book bigger ones. Yeah, if you can't fill a tiny theater, chances are, you really aren't going to fill an arena. Seriously.

Yeah, I'm a total bitch today, but dammit, Maddy may be a bitch too, but I love her. Her and her old stinky purple leotards.

No comments: