Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lohan and Hilton Slapfight?



One of the readers over at DListed emailed Michael K and said she witnessed a slapfight between Lindsay Lohan and Parisite Hilton. It went something like this:

I was at Bungalow on Friday and both Lindsay and Paris were there. I couldn't believe it but, Paris attacked Lindsay. I can't believe this hasn't made it onto any of the blogs, but i swear it happened. I didnt see the actual punch, but my friend heard the yelling and them getting pulled apart

Later that night I heard Lindsay speaking to one of her friends and saying 'that bitch fucking hit me, like im bruised' but other then that was pretty mature about it saying 'i just wanna get the fuck away from her'.

It was almost closing and Lindz was on a very long trip to the bathroom to 'change' when Paris's table started yelling shit at Lindz's. table. They said 'the night was fucking over, why dont you just go home' while paris just sat there like an idiot saying nothing and grinning. Then her table all got up marched out, yelling 'firecrotch' on their way out.

You know I'm not Lohan's greatest fan or anything, but she comes out on top on all this. Parisite is pretty fucking retarded, and all.

No comments: