Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What the Crap???



Ew!!! No!!!



Aw, yeah that's more like it.

People magazine has come out with a list of men they have deemed the "Hottest Bachelors." Most of the men made me think either "ew," "what the crap," or "who?" C'mon, guys. Taylor Hicks????

Taylor Hicks - Give me a break.
Nick Lachey - Meh. I can see the draw here.
Jake Gyllenhaal - Can also see why they listed him.
Donald Faison - Who?
Camila Villegas - Who??
Ace Young - Isn't this another American Idol bitch? If so, then NO.
Bobby Deen - Who??
Jon Tenney - Who?
Kenney Chesney - Okay, I know I'm in the minority, but bitch is hot.
Matthew McConaghay - OH yeah. No argument here.
Chris Evans - Who?
Archie Kao - Who?
Ryan Seacrest - What the fuck?? Honestly!! Bitch is ugly.

Okay someone was paid off. Because seriously, if I have to Google their asses to know who they are, then they are not hot. And neither Trent Reznor nor Anthony Kiedis appeared anywhere on that list. I know Anthony has a girlfriend, but so does that Jake Gamalamadingdong guy, so there.

No comments: