Friday, June 09, 2006

My Daily Amusement

So we haven't had anything from me in a while, since Blogger has been sucking rancid ass. So today we'll do a few videos.

Today's theme is: Songs that I have been obsessed with for the past week!!! They've not left my playlist! They are ringtones on my phone!!! I just want to share some that I like.

First:
Hate Me - by Blue October. Yes I know, this shit is bordering on emo. But I love it. It's awesome.


Second:
Crazy Bitch - by BuckCherry. This song speaks for itself. It kicks so much ass.

Oh, and the video? Is VERY NSFW. He says bad words, and they show boobies.


Third:
Dani California - by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. This video is awesome, and Anthony Kiedis is so hot shit.


And Last:
Something I Can Never Have - by Nine Inch Nails. This is old-school, but this song is so haunting and beautiful. And it helps that in the video, Trent Reznor is rocking the sexy hair.


Okay, that is all on the videos for today. Hope Blogger continues to not suck.

No comments: