Monday, June 12, 2006

More Proof that Paris Hilton Has No Soul


Two years ago, Parisite Hilton made a trip to Australia to meet with Paradise Kids, an Australian charity that helps seriously ill kids and their families, and she stood in front of cameras to pledge to help to send money to this charity. She claimed she was going to put together a benefit concert to help the charity, full of celebrities.

Said the Parisite: "I'll get a few friends together. I know the Backstreet Boys will help out for sure and I talked to Blu Cantrell last night. My grandmother died of cancer and I almost lost my cousin to leukemia. It's just something very important to me. I love kids and I just feel it's the right thing to do. It makes me feel good about myself and it helps other people."

The charity had hoped to finish construction on an on-site hospice with the money Hilton would donate, but to date, they've not recieved a dime. They're actually losing money. Hilton had later claimed to a magazine that her statement actually raised donations to the charity. This is actually a complete lie. Wow, Paris Hilton lying? Never. Phhhhffft.

Says Dr. Ian Mavor, co-founder: "The impact is people think we don't need their help and we do."

So all you 15-year-olds who worship at this bitch's feet, and defend her ass and yell at Pink, (you know who you are) just know there are sick kids in Australia who are missing out on things because of your stupid idol. Really, this cements my hate for the crabby crotch. I hope her album tanks. Oh wait, I don't think I have to hope that. If you watched that video, you'd know she sounds like dying cows having sex.

No comments: