Friday, June 16, 2006

Britian's Youngest Mother is Still An Idiot

Some time ago I posted about a 12-year-old in Britian who get herself knocked up one night while she was all drunk and drugged out. This same intelligent little peon said she would continue to drink and smoke while pregnant because she "didn't think it was hurting the baby." This same little token of intelligence, her mother is PROUD of her ass for being dumb enough to get pregnant.

Well, in a massive Bitch Slap From God, her baby was born, and immidiately stopped breathing and had to go into an incubator.

The chain-smoking mum is keeping a vigil by her 6lbs 13oz daughter’s incubator where she is fighting breathing complications. Last night, the baby’s devastated gran, 34, told how the family’s joy turned to terror within moments of the birth.

She sobbed: “It was awful. My daughter was handed the baby and she gasped and said to me, ‘Oh mum’ because she was so proud and excited.

“But suddenly panic broke out because the baby’s lips started going blue.

“We’re just praying she pulls through. My daughter was almost crying when she asked doctors, ‘Just save my baby — tell me she’s not going to die’.

“It broke my heart to hear my little girl talking about her little girl like that.

“The doctors say she might have to stay in the incubator for two weeks.”

Do they have something like the Division of Family Services in Britian? Because they need to check this situation out ASAP.

No comments: