Friday, June 20, 2008

More Hate for the Orange People


In my continuting attempts to prove the orange Hogans are evil soulless bastards going to hell, I found this video today.

Now, big warning first: its an uncensored video of John Graziano's therapy. If you remember the picture I posted of the gap in his head from the accident caused by Queen Nicky's drunken attempt to prove how cool he is? That picture was apparently fuzzier than I thought because the gap in his head is much bigger and the video nearly made me cry. This boy used to be able-bodied enough to serve in the military. Now his eyes are open, but it doesn't seem like he sees anybody. This video is sad, and if it made my cold heart melt and almost bring me to tears, you know its bad. If you would like to see the video, go to my source.

Now, I have a good idea out of all of this. Someone sit Hulk on his orange leathery ass and make him watch this video. See if the fucker feels any remorse at all for saying John had it coming. Hell, even if he did feel remorse, I probably wouldn't feel any differently about him. These people make me sick.

Source

No comments: