Monday, June 02, 2008

The Fuck?!?!


Courtney Love is claiming some bitch stole late husband Kurt Cobain's ashes from her house. She kept the ashes in a pink teddy bear bag with a lock of his hair. That along with thousands of dollars worth of jewelry was stolen from her home.

From a source: Courtney said: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."The sad news will sicken the millions of Cobain and Nirvana fans worldwide.

Now according to my Nirvana Bible, C. Love went to a buddist temple and had a statue made with some of the ashes. She buried some under a tree at the house where they lived in Seattle when he died. (When she moved, she put in the contract for the sale of the estate that she would be able to take the tree, and that the house not be made into a museum.) And according to the book, she and Frances Bean put the rest of the ashes in a creek behind his mom's house. Now I could be remembering wrong, but apparently my old cat was a Pearl Jam fan because he pissed all over my Bible. Dammit. So anyways, back to the actual story.

If I am wrong, and there were ashes left to steal, I pray they don't fall into the hands of some asshole who is just gonna sell 'em on eBay or some shit. I mean, C. Love is a crazy crackhead and all, but she did actually love Kurt and if she hasn't hocked him on eBay herself by now, she isn't going to and ought to have the ashes returned. A curse upon the asshole who stole them from her crackden - I mean home.

At any rate, if anyone sees an auction on eBay or otherwise, let a bitch know!

Source

No comments: