Thursday, June 12, 2008

Take a Good Look at Madonna's Brother - Because This is the Last Time You'll See This Bitch Alive


Seriously. She's gonna put a hit out on his ass.

Years ago, Maddy and her brother Christopher Ciccone were close. He designed a lot of shit for her. I remember seeing him on the Truth or Dare flick my now ex-friend made me watch about 90 million times while I was friends with that fake bitch.

Well they had a falling-out because Guy Ritchie doesn't like the gays. Why the fuck he married a gay icon, I don't know. Seems a bad choice to me. Probably why they're divorcing! In case you don't know, Chris is the gay brother in the family. There's also an alcoholic and a jealous sister. Don't ask me how I know, I suffered for many years.

Well Christopher has written a tell-all book on the down-low so Madge wouldn't find out. It's due out next month, and I am SO getting it.

According to Page Six: "It's extremely graphic and devastating. He wrote it on the sly without telling Madonna. They want to put it out before her lawyers can get a hold of it."

"Graphic and devastating?" I'm salvating already. And I can hear my ex-friend whining now. "Oh he's just jealous! None of it is true!" It's the same tired old shit he sang when Andrew Morton's book came out and said things he didn't like about his idol. Barf.

That being said, I'm all over this.

Source

No comments: