Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mark Wahlberg is Going to Hell


In his wanderings to promote that new movie The Happening that he stars in, he has commited blasphemy. Nevermind the fact that rumor is this new flick sucks a fat ass, he has the nerve to talk shit on cinematic history: the glory that is the Ocean's 11 movies. Which star George Clooney and Angie's man slave, Brad Pitt.

Anywho, here goes: Is it true you turned down the chance to be in the Ocean's films?
Yeah - and it was well worth it! The second one sucked! People tell George Clooney it's great, but we all know it sucked. I made two bad movies instead - Planet Of The Apes and The Truth About Charlie - but doing that was better than sitting with Brad and George, telling the press how great everybody is! "We were in Europe, George was funny, then we had some wine..." - that's not for me. I do love those guys, but I had to step out on my own.

So, you turned down a chance to be in a GOOD MOVIE that made money, and you justify it by saying you starred in two shitty bombs instead? I'm missing the point on how "that was better." I'd rather watch Ocean's 12 any damn day of the week than Planet of the Apes or that other movie I've never heard of. George and Brad have bigger nuts in their turds than Mark Wahlberg anyways.
P.S. Is it just me or does M. Night Shamalamadingdong look sorta scary in real life???

Source

No comments: