Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good God Will He STFU Already?!?!!


Nevermind the fact that dumbass needs to fire whoever let him leave the house with a bandana the same shade of putrid orange as his leather ass, I'm talking about Hulk Hogan's pathetic excuse for damage control again. The deapths of my dislike for these assholes knows no bounds.

In case you missed the show or don't care to wade through the bullshit, I thought I'd quote a few gems from the transcript at CNN.com as further proof that these people are wastes of skin.

H. HOGAN: Well, my gosh, if you rewind back to the original sentence from the judge, the judge sentenced Nick to eight months minimum security. And from the moment he was sentenced, he walked out of jail. And we were all thinking he would be in minimum security for eight months.

They took him straight to the mental part -- the mental ward of the hospital and put him in a very small padded cell. And from that padded cell, we worked all through that weekend -- because it was on a Friday, waited until the next week and we thought were having him moved to a better spot, but they moved him to a maximum security area, where most of the prisoners were altogether in cell with pods, and 10 or 15 prisoners per pod that they had the use of a phone and they could see a TV.

But Nick was moved to maximum security, but at the end of the hallway in a solitary confinement, so -- which is usually used for punishing hardened criminals.

Before anybody feels sorry for Queen Nicky, all this was because this was an adult's prison he was sentenced to, and he won't be 18 for several months and they were going to keep him in solitary until then for his own protection. Not that its going to get any safer when he's of age, but oh well.

KING: How did the drag racing occur, though?

H. HOGAN: Well, he precision drives. That's what he was doing for his career, the drifting situation. But, you know, the drag racing, we've got -- as far as the situation legally, we've got witnesses that say there was not drag racing. We've got one...

"Precision drives?" What the fuck. Call it what you like, but driving a car super-fast on city streets with the intention of getting somewhere faster than another douchebag driving fast on a city street is called DRAG RACING. ILLEGAL fucking drag racing at that. Shut the fuck up, Hulk.

Next!

HOGAN: In my mind, I believe they were not drag racing.

And in my mind, I have a pet unicorn and I am a personal assitant and nanny to Dame Goddess Angelina Jolie and personal footwasher since she's the size of a city and probably hasn't seen her feet since early in her second trimester. What's your point?

Stupid asses.

From taped phone conversation in regards to some reality show they wanna do:

HOGAN: Yes. OK, you want to do it with Pink Sneakers or you want to do it with someone else.
N. HOGAN: I want to do it where I will make the most money.

On Larry King:

HOGAN: I just wish that someone would play the two hours before, or the hour after, and please put everything into proper context.

How would the context change? What else could "I want to do it where I will make the most money" mean? Pretty fucking straight forward to me.

HOGAN: Like I said, this is in God's hand. Things happen for a reason. This is to make Nick a better person. In my belief, this is to make John a better person. It is like I said before, you know, it is god's will where we're at with this situation. I refuse to accept any negativity, any nay sayers. I firmly believe there is a plan. It is god's plan and god's will.

Because having part of your head gone and being in a semi-concious state will certainly make you "a better person."

These people have no soul. It is my belief that karma is a bitch, and she's gonna serve a pretty good smack-down on all these whores when the time comes.

Source

No comments: