Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Someone's Been Hitting the Crack Pipe. Besides Amy.


This other dude in the picture is one of the human beings responsible for Amy Winehouse. Its her dad, and I think he's a crackhead too. Apparently he thinks if Amy got knocked up and had a kid, that would fix everything.

"As for the drugs, she will get bored with them because the desire for children will take over. Amy knows that if she and Blake are going to have kids then she has to be in perfect health. I honestly think that in two years she will be fit, healthy and having babies - motherhood will be her drug."

This shit bugs me. You don't have a kid to "fix" anything. A kid shouldn't have to come into the world with a job to do. And I don't know what planet this dude is on, but I don't see Amy dropping the crack just because the EPT test told her she was knocked up. And I would hate to see a baby that she birthed. It makes me sad thinking about it.
Whatever I'm not worried about it. In two years, she'll either still be a crackhead, or she'll be dead. There's no "healthy and having babies" if he's going to continue ignoring her problem instead of trying to get her help like a normal family would.

Source

No comments: