Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Hogans Are Still Inappropriate



First, Brooke Hogan wanted to address the pictures that hit the internet WEEKS ago of her creepy dad putting sun lotion on her ass.

From Us Magazine: "I know I'm a grown woman, but it's like he's touching an old car," the singer tells Us Weekly in its latest issue, on newsstands now. "He used to change my diaper!" she adds."

I don't care what he did with her diapers. (Ew.) She is exactly that: a grown ass woman and that shit is disgusting. Hulk pretty much shot himself into Papa Joe territory for that shit.

Further not helping his perv status, let's move on to the second part of my story.

Brooke posed for some pictures for July's issue of Maxim. Don't ask me why, but I guess she's hot after all that Photoshop and airbrushing, I dunno. According to Pop Tarts, daddy "just had" to come along for the photo shoot to make sure "she didn't show too much skin." What the fuck! Good job! When he follows along with her to Playboy, someone look into that, please. Give him a mental evaluation and lock his orange ass up.

Freaks.

Source and Source

No comments: