Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You Tell Me...


"Yes, Suri, She's Our Baby"?? That is effin' hilarious.

So, my good friend Sara emailed me the link that is in the title of this article. It's from Vanity Fair's website. I checked it out, thought "Gee, Suri looks a lot like an Asian baby..." but I felt like I was being quick to judge, so I took to the internet, checking all my favorite sites to see what my favorite bloggers had to say. Each link has more pictures and even some video from Katie Couric's bit last night showing the spread.

Trent from Pink is the New Blog was pretty doubtful, and thinks the kid looks like Chris Klein, the dude Katie-Kate was dating before Couch Jumper.
Link: http://trent.blogspot.com/2006/09/million-dollar-baby-sham-continues.html

Michael K of DListed (whose site underwent a makeover, and looks hella good) was pretty neutral. Said she was a cute baby, but seriously, Couch Jumper wouldn't buy an ugly kid.
Link: http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/09/cant-get-enough-of-suri.html

At WhatWouldTylerDurdenDo.com, there was a quote about how "hurt" Katie-Kate is about what people have been saying about her sham relationship and sham kid:

"it's been heartbreaking (to see what's being said in the press about her family and her baby). Some of the crap that's out there, the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings, it's really frustrating the amount of shit that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child."

And apparently, the mind-control device is still rockin' on. Here's the link to that:
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1303

So my conclusion is, the child is Asian, and that baby's hair is done up more than Ken Paves gettin' ready for his date with Patrick Swayze. I still call shananegans.

No comments: