Thursday, September 21, 2006

You Know How I Know You're Gay? You're Clay Aiken.


Diane Sawyer was interviewing Clay Gayken and asked him if he was gay. He danced around it like a silly little fairy listening to 80's Madonna.

"I've gotten to a point now where I, A., am tired of trying, and B., I feel it's kind of invasive, you know?" Aiken said to "Good Morning America's" Diane Sawyer.

"What I do in my private life is nobody's business anymore."
"It's one thing to try to be open and talk to people and try to share as much as I can and, and of course I want to," he said. "But at some point it becomes just really rude, you know?"
Aiken said he didn't understand the curiosity, Sawyer's included, about his sexual orientation.
"I don't understand why it's any of your business," he told Sawyer. "I don't think you're rude because I figure, you know, people have a job to do."
"I'm not spending my time with this anymore," Aiken said. "This is a waste of my time."

First off, Bitch is gay. Second, anybody who knows a gay dude remembers what he was like before he came out. Overcompensating on the hetero side trying to LOOK straight, being all adamant: "I don't know why everyone thinks I'm gay...geez..." said with a flick of the wrist.

Like I said, bitch is gay.

No comments: